Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Sledge Total Protection with Aeroseal Duct Sealing
People always ask: Should air ducts leak? How do you know if you have leaky ductwork? Is air duct sealing worth? Is duct seal toxic? How much does duct sealing cost? Sledge Total Protection can answer your questions with one phone call. I google duct seal near me and I was amaze what come back.
What to expect with Sledge Total Protection Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Sledge Total Protection will start off by putting floor covering down and protecting any necessary furniture.
- Sledge Total Protection technician will prepare your ductwork for Aeroseal process.
- The technician will tape and form block off your HVAC ductwork supply and return to help pressurize your home HVAC system and measure your homes duct leakage.
- A temporary access hole is created to connect the Aeroseal system to your ducts. Your furnace/HVAC equipment is blocked and isolated from the sealing process.
- The Aeroseal system is then connected to your ducts using clear flexible tubing. The ducts are then pressurized and a pre-seal test is performed to measure the system’s exact amount of leakage. Aerosolized sealant is then blown into the ductwork and the sealing process begins. The entire process is monitored by a laptop or a tablet, giving you measurement in real time.
- Sledge Total Protection technician will monitor the rooms in your home throughout the entire sealing process. The technician will show you real time results as they are happening during the seal. When finished, a Certificate of completion shows you the verified with a before and after result. The equipment is then disconnected, the access points are patched, and all foam blocks and tape from the registers are removed. Clean up is quick and easy.
Benefits Aeroseal Duct Sealing
Duct leakage robs you of comfort, energy, and peace of mind. Cracks and holes in your air vents and duct system allow heated and cooled air to escape before reaching your rooms. The results in leaving you with a stuffy, uncomfortable rooms and waste energy. Aeroseal has a 10 year warranty. To learn more call us today.